Cave B Quincy Tasting Room
348 Silica Rd NW, Quincy, WA 98848 (next door to the Gorge Ampitheatre)
509-785-3500, ext.0 for our tasting room, ext.2 for our Wine Club Manager Kirsten
Join us for wine tasting at our main, beautiful Quincy, WA location. You have the opportunity to try 6 pre-selected wines, normally 3 whites and 3 reds. We have warm baguettes with brie, a variety of other cheese, salami, chips, candy and more snacks available for purchase.
Reservations are only required for groups of 10 or more people by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 509-785-3500, ext. 0. Please note there is an automatic 18% gratuity added to groups of 10 or more. All groups under 10 just come on by!
Quincy tasting room Winter hours: Open 7 days a week, Sunday- Thursday 11:30am-5:30pm. Friday & Saturday 11:30am-6pm.
The last tasting starts 45 minutes before closing. However, we are open for glass pours and bottles sales up until closing. Tastings cost $15 per person at our Quincy location, and you get to keep your logo wine glass.
Kids of all ages are always welcome. Dogs can accompany you if they are leashed at all times, friendly and outside only per Grant County Health Department rules.
Please note: If you have a reservation for your group (of 10 or more) we will hold your table for 15 minutes but cannot guarantee a table after that time. If you will be late or need to cancel your reservation please call 509-785-3500, ext. 0 Thank you.
Please note, during GORGE CONCERTS we do NOT take reservations, even for large groups, as we switch to our “concert tastings” instead. This means you can just drive on over. You can also walk through our side gate, Gate 2, found at the south end (left) of the Oasis Campground, near Big Rig and general parking for the Gorge. This is a much faster and safer way to walk over from the Gorge lots. With our concert tastings you will receive a glass with four tickets which can be exchanged at one of our wine tables or by our wandering wine pourers with a taste of wine. This helps with traffic flow and keeps lines to a minimum making a nicer experience for all. Please return your concert/event glass to the dirty glass tables on the lawn at the end of your concert tasting. Event glasses cannot be taken home.
We often have live music on the Stage B Amphitheater on concert days before the Gorge shows, normally from 1:30-3:30pm. Camp Pizza has delicious pizza cooked from their truck on our front lawn on concert days. You may also bring your own picnic.
Please do not bring any outside alcohol per WA State Liquor laws onto the Cave B grounds as you can be fined by liquor board agents, and it will be confiscated.
Follow us on social media for live updates on Instagram and Facebook @cavebestatewinery.
We look forward to seeing you at our Quincy location.
Woodinville Tasting Room
Woodinville Winter hours:
Monday, Thursday, and Friday: 2pm-6pm
Saturday and Sunday: 11am-6pm
(We are CLOSED Tuesday and Wednesday at our Woodinville location only).
We offer seated tastings at our Woodinville tasting room for both walk ins and reservations. We highly recommend a reservation for groups of 6 or more.
- We will do our best to accommodate everyone on a walk-in basis. Groups of all sizes are welcome to make a reservation, as our space is limited.
- We have an assortment of deli snacks available for purchase. Outside food is allowed in our picnic area only (our big beautiful lawn), not in our tasting room or on our patios.
- Our picnic area is available for glass pours and bottle purchases only, (per state law, Cave B wine is the only alcohol permitted).
- Dogs are welcome outside on our patios and in our picnic area and must remain on a leash.
- Our last seating for a tasting is at 5:15pm. Glass pours and bottle sales are available until closing time.
- For reservations or to inquire about renting out our private party space: please email our Woodinville Tasting Room Manager Alison at email@example.com, or call/text 425-409-7347, thank you!
We look forward to seeing you soon!